Thanks for checking out my Blog.....a place that I've found to be most effective to showcase my work and my photography style. I am a Wedding, Children and Editorial Photographer out of Charleston, South Carolina.
TO ANSWER MOST EVERYONE'S QUESTIONS about "What should the children wear?" and "What's the best location?" Look through my pictures.....you will quickly see that I'm NOT a khaki and white, matchy "look-at-me!" photographer. I strive to make the pictures about everyone's personality.....and not their perfect outfit or beautiful yard. I've said it before.....Jeans and t-shirt over a crunchy, lace dress any time. Let's go climb some trees, people! And brides...take a deeeeep breath and relax. The portrait is pain-free.....and your wedding day should be one of your very best.
So put on what makes you comfortable and what suits everyone's personalities best and let's head out to a park or playground and just be. And, just so you know, the children can pretty much do nothing wrong. The rowdier the better and even the crying pictures turn out to be fun years later. Oh and Mom, yours is not the first photo session where someone has cried - I promise.
Children/Family session - $150-$250
Out of Town session prices may vary
Bridal Portrait - $350
Contact me for full wedding pricing and information.
~A La Carte Prints - $20 (5x7) and up.
~ I will also quote you for the Rights to all Images on a disk.
* SUGGESTIONS for New Moms and Brides.....REGISTER my services - I offer GIFT CERTIFICATES in any amount. Add my website/email to your list and it's as easy as that.
Charleston Children's Photographer, Charleston Wedding Photographer, Charleston Editorial Photographer
- Boot Scootin’ with the Flamingo’s….
- Little Miss Camellia…
- Busy bee…
- Newborn delish…
- Sweet Virginia…
- On the go…go…go
- WEZL’s Concert for the Kids…let’s build it!
- Price it OUT!
- Look up…you go where you’re looking!
- Sittin’ on the dock with the girls…
- Mama and Phyllis…
- Feed ALL the ducks…
- Mama, Daddy and all the Sisters…
- She’s in charge…and sweet as can be.
- The gang’s all here…almost.
- Pretty in pink…noses.
- Double the fun!
- Cheeto’s, Ice Cream and good ole’ Coca Cola…
- Pretty ginger…
- Come here, doggie!
- Presidential beauty…
- Pretty in pink…and red…